This is the final knowledge sharing report for the Gannawarra Energy Storage System (GESS). It outlines the performance and key learnings over the first 24 months of operation.
This Final Knowledge Sharing Report concludes the knowledge sharing activities and deliverables under the Funding Agreement with DELWP and ARENA, and also forms a key part of ARENA’s Advancing Renewables Programme objectives.
The report summarises all knowledge previously shared, with a focus on the following:
- Technical performance;
- Financial performance in comparison to business case;
- Safety and environmental performance;
- Operational regimes and key events;
- Overall lessons learned; and
- Summary of project risks and treatment.
The report is public with an intended audience that includes:
- Renewable energy industry;
- General public;
- General electricity sector; and
To read the full report, download the PDF or head to ARENA’s website