Edify Energy is an Australian renewable energy development and investment company. We specialise in large-scale renewable energy, particularly solar projects, across their entire life-cycle including development, financing, construction management and asset management. We take an active, quality and relationship-driven approach to our activities. This, combined with a holistic life-cycle view of projects ensures high-performing assets over the long-term.
- Site identification
- Landowner engagement and agreement – acutely understanding landowner drivers and concerns
- Obtaining all development, environmental and cultural heritage approvals
- Finalising grid connection arrangements
- Negotiating EPC and O&M contracts
- Overseeing power plant design and key equipment procurement
- Negotiating power purchase and other offtake agreements
- Raising construction finance and active involvement in due diligence
- Construction management and bringing projects into commercial operation
- Asset management
Our track record
Our management team has led the financing and delivery of over 30 utility scale ground-mounted solar PV projects internationally involving more than $1bn of capital investment.
We are involved in the projects for the long term and have handpicked the partners and advisers we feel are the best in their areas of expertise.
Edify Energy holds a number of projects in various stages of development in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Of note is the Whitsunday Solar Farm that received an offer to negotiate from ARENA as well as a long-term power purchase contract with the Queensland Government.